Suggested home based activities for Sherkin students.
18th March 2020
- Select 3 or 4 activities to do each day.
- Please try to establish a solid daily routine.
- Break activities up with physical movement – check out RTE 10@10 and youtube: Go Noodle copy and repeat dances ‘ pop see ko’ ‘banana, banana meatball’ also the learning stations ‘move and freeze’, ‘boom chicka boom’ and many others.
- Please keep students requesting items and communicating directly /using full sentences and Lamh sign as much as possible.
- Bake a cake / buns
- Sing the alphabet song
- Make some junk art
- Make your bed
- Fold your clothes
- Match socks
- Play in the garden
- Sort some toys by size
- Help to write a shopping list
- Do a shape hunt around the house
- Practice tying laces / putting on shoes and socks
- Help to make lunch /dinner
- Sort toys by colour
- Play shop and exchange coins