- Practice cutting / scissors skills
- Investigate household items – do they float / sink / roll etc.
- Hide something and make a treasure map to find it
- Build a fort
- Clean your bathroom
- Unload the dishwasher
- Hand wash the dishes
- Write (trace / copy) a letter / draw a picture and post to a family member
- Share / listen to a book together – access the ‘Sora’ online library – login details sent home in folder
- Plant the potatoes and sun flower seeds we sent home in folder
- Check out the twinkl website for worksheets to support these activities – free access details sent home in folder
- Down load the ‘grid player’ app to support communication
- Check out the Lamh website
- Don’t forget Mothers day and Easter activities / crafts – lots of ideas online
- Cuddle up and watch the odd movie
- Turn the tablets off
** We hope and pray that we all get to have fun and interact again in Sherkin class as soon as it is safe to do so.
M. Harris, Niamh and Eileen.