Hope everyone is well,helping out at home and taking a bit of exercise every day. Staying on screens,playing games for long periods of time is not healthy.You need to vairy your day with different activities.We all need to stay well and healthy for when we all get back together.
The food production world is a fascinating one…….
Have a look at these videos which will give you an idea what goes on in food factories.You will enjoy these
Video no 1 video no 2 video no 3
Types of Food Production
Food production is further classified into different types including, cultivation, selection, crop management, harvesting, crop production, preserving, baking, pasteurizing, pudding, carving, butchering, fermenting, pickling, drink and chocolate making, restaurants, etc.
Methods of Food Production
- Chopping or slicing of vegetables.
- Curing food.
- Grinding and marinating.
- Food fermentation.
- Fermenting beer at brewing industries.
- Boiling, broiling, frying, grilling, steaming and mixing.
- Fruit juice processing.
- Removing the outer layers either by peeling and skinning.
- Gasification of soft drinks.
- Preserving and packaging of food products by vacuum packs.
click here to learn about the impact
Please write one piece of information you have learned into your notebook. Tomorrow We will make some lovely ITALIAN BREAD