I hope you are all in good spirits and keeping busy today. Ok- time to get organized.
If you have any questions or need some advice about anything posted here, please contact me at the following gmail address and I’ll try to help you out.
First a Quick Checklist for you all.
My Stay at Home Check List
- Do smile! If we are all following the Governments advice, we’re going to be fine!
- Do keep in contact with your classmates and family by phone.
- Do stay at home.
- Do help out at home- empty the dishwasher, cut the grass, tidy your room.
- Do take a break from the Gaming and screens everyone- go out to the garden for some fresh air, stretch.
- Do cover your mouth if you cough.
- Do wash your hands and finally…
- Do wash your hands!
- Don’t meet up with your friends.
- Don’t go out- unless you are going to the shop for a message. In this event keep your distance from others- 2 meters is the recommendation- that’s about as wide as the school gates.
- Don’t panic. Follow your Do list and you’ll be fine!
- Don’t listen to the Covid 19 ‘advice’ on social media- it’s mostly wrong.
Right! Time to Work.
- On the Desktop of your computer create a new folder.
- Name it ‘Dalkey Work.’
- Click the Download button beside each file below
- Save the files into your ‘Dalkey Work’ folder.
- Each document has instructions on how to complete the work.
The following work is for Adam, Conor, Craig, Cumar, Dean, Niall and Patrick. Space out the work Gentlemen. Don’t bust yourselves. Fit it into your at-home routine.
I’m hoping to get work-packs sent out to Aaron, Ann-Marie, Anthony and Michelle through the school. (This might take a few days so please be patient, the office is very busy at the moment- thank you.)